- ✔SAFE – Customer Tested and Recommended, Protect Your valuable data – Block RFID Readers from Scanning Your Credit cards, Debit cards, Banking Information, Smartcards, RFID driver’s licenses and other RFID Cards
- ✔COMFORTABLE – Feel secure knowing that wherever you are in the world, your personal information cannot be compromised by electronic pickpocketing thieves. It’s a simple and effective way to easily protect yourself against the growing risk of identity theft
- ✔FASHIONABLE – 14 credit card slots,1 zip closure,hold cash, cards and other little things.Top Grain Leather with luxury looking and feeling.Same stitching matches the same color of wallet. It is fashionable European & America style.
- ✔GENUINE – Protects all magnetic stripes and EMV chips from wear and tear. Made with the Finest Grade Soft, Smooth Embossed Pebble Leather 14 RFID LOCK Credit Card Slots, Each can fit 1 or more cards, Big currency pocket. Convenient feature for those who travel
- ✔GUARANTEED – We know you’ll love our wallet as much as we do, if you’re not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and we will make things right: full refund or a free replacement, whichever you would prefer
Identity Theft is on the Rise…
Everyone knows someone who has been a victim of identity theft, who has gone through the seemingly endless nightmare of battling credit agencies, banks and credit card companies to reverse fraudulent transactions and restore one’s good credit.
Unfortunately according to the world’s largest provider of banking and payment technologies, FIS, the annual cost of credit card fraud in the U.S. is estimated to be .6 billion per year and experts believe that f
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 1/2 x 4 x 1 1/4 inches, One clip-on wriststrap include.
- Made with premium quality synthetic leather and RFID blocking material.
- Integrated RFID blocking technology guards protect your card information from electronic thieves
- Large capacity for money, cards
- Wonderful gift for you and your female friends.
RFID? RFID: Radio Frequency Identification Denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc.? Why RFID blocking wallet? With all the concerns about identity theft today and with the transition to credit and debit cards with embedded RFID chips, now was the time to step up and convert your old leather wallet for a newer RFID blocking